24 November 2006

Thanksgiving

I just returned from the odyssey that was Stahl Family Thanksgiving 2006. Oy. . . . It was really great to see my aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents and everything; it was just really not so great having to drive six hours to get to Cleveland, drive six hours back, and suffer the awkward situation that is my relationship with my brother-in-law. Seeing Juliet again was awkward, too. I don't know what's wrong, but I worry about her a lot, even if she does constantly drive me away with her behaviour. Methinks that's an entry for another time though, or maybe another place.

Emily's parents were asking after me. I should write up a super-snooty bio and resume online somewhere for people to find. Maybe I'll even post it here! Hrmmmmm *schemes* stay tuned, space cadets.

No comments: