11 October 2007

The Twitter Monster Cometh

Yeah yeah yeah. I was one of those twitter haters initially. I was. It seemed like a solution lacking a problem when I first looked at it.

Now that there are more people on it, and more people are leveraging it to do interesting things, I've changed my tune quite drastically the past couple of weeks. So much so, in fact, that I have now started twittering as well, at twitter.com/villainous. Yes. I am Villainous. Sorry Brandon :-P.

If you've got Twitter, add me to your watchlist so you can see updates on all the kinds of villainy I'm up to these days. There will be updates about my various projects up there and possibly some random little thoughts. Should be a great time. Or if you don't care, that's awesome too. It's Twitter, after all.

Stay tuned, space cadets.

No comments: